Skip to content
Article XVI – Validity, Effect and Severability
- If anyone or more of the provisions of this set of Rules and Regulations shall for any reasonable held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unconstitutional, illegal or invalid or otherwise contrary to law, then any such provision shall be considered modified to the extent necessary to eliminate, remove or avoid such unconstitutionality, illegality or invalidity; and if the same cannot be so modified, then such provision shall be null and void and shall be deemed separable from the remaining provisions hereof, but shall in no way otherwise affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Rules and Regulations. It is the declared intent of the Board of Directors of the Authority that these Rules and Regulations would have been adopted had such unconstitutional, illegal or invalid provision not been included herein.
- These Rules and Regulations shall take effect immediately.
- All other rules and regulations inconsistent with or affecting the Sewage Disposal System which are not in accord with these Rules and Regulations are hereby repealed insofar as they are inconsistent with or affect these Rules and Regulations.
- The provisions of these Rules and Regulations, insofar as they are the same as those in the Authority’s Rules and Regulations in effect immediately prior to the effect of these rules and regulations, are intended as, and shall be construed as, a continuation of such provisions.
- These Rules and Regulations were adopted pursuant to and in accordance with Resolution of the Authority adopted August 21, 2003.